No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Easy homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bars made with only 5 ingredients. Cut them as large or small as you want!
You like peanut butter, right? Because if you don’t, I think you may be lost visiting Sally’s Baking Addiction.
10 minutes; 2+ hours inactive to prepare serves 8-10
- 1/2 cup (115g) salted butter, melted*
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets)
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons (215g) creamy peanut butter (not natural style)
- 1 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 or 9×9 square baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Bars stay fresh for 5-7 days stored in the refrigerator. Serve chilled. (Setting them out for a few hours at room temperature for serving is OK.) Bars can be frozen up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.