No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter
Easy homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bars made with only 5 ingredients. Cut them as large or small as you want!
You like peanut butter, right? Because if you don’t, I think you may be lost visiting Sally’s Baking Addiction.
10 minutes; 2+ hours inactive to prepare serves 8-10
- 1/2 cup (115g) salted butter, melted*
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets)
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons (215g) creamy peanut butter (not natural style)
- 1 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
PREPARATION:OPEN NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING