GREEK YOGURT CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder, divided
- 75g dark chocolate, finely chopped, plus extra, to serve
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup Greek yogurt, room temp, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tbsp butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Mix the flour, 3 tbsp of the cocoa powder, chopped chocolate, baking powder and caster sugar together in a large bowl. Stir the yogurt, butter and egg together in a jug and then stir this mixture into the dry ingredients. Spoon into 6 smallish ramekins or ovenproof dishes.
- Place the brown sugar and remaining tbsp of cocoa powder in a measuring jug and gradually stir in 250ml boiling water. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Pour carefully and evenly over the six puddings and bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- Top with extra chopped chocolate and serve immediately with extra yogurt on the side.
Recipe and Photo: jamieanne / CC BY-ND