Skip to content
CROCK POT CORNED BEEF DINNER
- 2 -2 1/2 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, cut in 3
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and halved
- 4 medium carrots, peeled cut in 3
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 small cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Trim brisket of all visible fat, cut to fit 4 qt or larger crockpot, if necessary.
- Place onion, celery, potatoes and carrots in bottom of crockpot, lay brisket on top.
- Whisk together bouillon, bay leaf, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- Pour over brisket, cover pot …