Easy Garlic Philly Cheesesteak Bread
- 1 Loaf Frozen French garlic bread
- 12 oz. Philly cheesesteak meat
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 C. Shredded provolone cheese
- 1 Green bell pepper chopped
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- Garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
Bake the garlic bread to package instructions and leave the oven on when done.
Cook the meat over medium high heat until browned completely, and drain any excess fat.
Stir the worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper into the
meat and set aside.
Add some olive oil to a skillet over medium heat, and cook the vegetables until tender.
Layer some cheese on top of the cooked garlic bread …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button