Skip to content
Fried Potatoes and Onions/Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes (you can also use regular red potatoes or gold potatoes), cut into 1 – 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 onion, sliced into thick half circles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz smoked sausage or kielbasa (I use smoked Polish kielbasa), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms (baby Bella, white button, etc.), cut in half or quarters
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 Tablespoon spice/ dry herbs blend
- salt, ground black pepper
- fresh herbs, minced (parsley, thyme, chives, dill, etc)
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit (I used the convection setting on my oven, although if you don’t have that option, it will still work.).
- Place a large rimmed baking sheet ….