SUPER RANCH 7 LAYER SALAD
7 Layer Salad is delicious easy salad recipe loaded up with fresh veggies and lettuce topped with an delicious creamy dressing. Even better, this recipe is intended to be made ahead of time making it the perfect potluck dish!
In this easy seven layer salad, we often add in leftover chicken or turkey to make it a complete meal and use a flavorful ranch style dressing!
- 8 cups iceberg lettuce or romaine
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas defrosted
- 1 bell pepper red or yellow diced
- 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
Place the lettuce in 9×13 dish. Layer remaining vegetables.
Combine dressing ingredients and spread over lettuce …